All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 14,000 entries of nineteenth- and twentieth-century artists, this book is the most comprehensive international listing of artists as illustrators compiled to date. The entries include illustrators, sculptors, and fine art artists who have done illustrations for books, magazines, records, and posters. Biographical reference keys are provided with each entry. Approximately 4,000 of the listed artists are shown with a signature facsimile.
- Author BiographyJohn Castagno is a multimedia artist and sculptor. He has been an art researcher for the past forty years and also lectures on art and on art as an investment. Mr. Castagno's recent books include Abstract Artists: Signatures and Monograms, An International Directory, From 1900 (2007), American Artists II: Signatures and Monograms, From 1800 (2007), Artists' Monograms and Indiscernible Signatures II: An International Directory, From 1900 (2007), and European Artists II: Signatures and Monograms, From 1800 (2007).
- Author(s)John Castagno
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1989
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleThe Scarecrow art reference series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2020 g
- Width254 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine47 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.