All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtmachines presents, constructs and transforms the thought of Deleuze and Guattari, excavating a new philosophy of individuation and creative production from their work. The essays range over literature, art, cinema, philosophy, psychoanalysis and politics to converge around the concepts of individuation, ecology, territory, the machine, transversality and the refrain.
- Author BiographyThe Author and Translators: Anne Sauvagnargues is Professor of Contemporary French Philosophy at the University Paris Ouest Nanterre La Defense (Paris 10). Eugene W. Holland is Professor in the Department of Comparative Studies at the Ohio State University. Suzanne Verderber is Associate Professor in the Department of Humanities and Media Studies at the Pratt Institute, New York.
- Author(s)Anne Sauvagnargues
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byEugene W. Holland,Suzanne Verderber
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.