All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFar in the future, human life has been augmented with clones, machines and robotoids . At CENTRAL INC., MrrHiman is plotting a dramatic experiment: to make the legend of King Arthur real, by allowing a superhuman robot to escape into the past. When the robotoid ART0R1US arrives in Anglo-Saxon England as an adolescent boy, he quickly makes an impression with his incredible fighting powers and absence of fear. As Artoris, or Artor as he becomes kwn, grows into a man, he begins to alter the past and threatens to upset the time-space continuum. MrrHiman realises his mistake and sends scientist MrrLin to retrieve him, accompanied by LanCilotech and a fighting machine, Murdred, unkwingly designed to kill Artor. Will Artor continue to threaten the future by altering it, or will Murdred fulfil his own destiny by killing Artor and turning him into a legend?
- Author(s)Trevor Wrenn
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.