All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributions to arts and culture by early Islamic empires is considerable. This book explores their great works of literature, as well as such artistic works as Arabesque art, calligraphy, mosques and tombs, palaces, weaving, textiles, metalware, pottery, carvings and molded plaster, and glassware.
- Author(s)Lizann Flatt
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLife in the Early Islamic World
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width188 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.