All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the artistic principles of Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli, his concert activities, his art of pia playing, as well as his pedagogy and his attitude towards his students. The author presents the biographical data of the artist as well as the list of his recordings and introduces this extraordinary artist to a wider audience, especially to admirers of beautiful music and its performers. The book aims at encouraging in particular the young to follow the high artistic principles required in such a refined and unique art.
- Author BiographyLidia Kozubek, pianist, pedagogue, musicologist; debut in 1949 working with Polish philharmonic orchestras; graduation from the Music Academy in Katowice; M.Ph. in musicology at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow; studies at the Music Academy in Warsaw; several radio and TV recordings; participation in International Courses of the Pianistic Perfection and Interpretation in Arezzo (Italy); participation in international festivals; repertoire: all musical styles from ancient to contemporary music with a focus on the work of Polish composers.
- Author(s)Lidia Kozubek
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleArs Musica. Interdisziplinare Studien
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.