All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomeone is cheesed off . . . Providence, Ohio, is celebrating Valentine's Day with weeklong events, including lovers' baskets with heart-shaped cheeses at Fromagerie Bessette. Charlotte Bessette is celebrating by finally walking down the aisle with the man of her dreams, handsome artisanal cheese farmer, Jordan Pace. But when a beloved bar owner is discovered murdered on Jordan's farm, he believes they should reschedule their wedding given the grim turn of events. Charlotte is heartsick over the postponement. This killer crossed the wrong woman. No one, but one, is ruining her wedding plans!
- Author BiographyAvery Aames is the Agatha Award-winning author of the Cheese Shop Mystery series, including Days of Wine and Roquefort, To Brie or Not to Brie, Clobbered by Camembert, Lost and Fondue, and The Long Quiche Goodbye. She loves to cook and enjoys a good wine. She speaks a little French and has even played a French woman onstage. And she adores cheese. As Daryl Wood Gerber she also writes the Cookbook Nook Mysteries.
- Author(s)Avery Aames
- PublisherWheeler Publishing Large Print
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCheese Shop Mystery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWheeler Publishing Large Print
- Weight635 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.