All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Can You Do When Life Doesn't Turn Out Like You Planned? How do you respond when your husband or wife tramples your emotions? When your boss fires you unexpectedly? When you lose your life's savings? When the child you've loved and prayed for turns his back on you and your values? When disappointments like these smash their way into your life, you may want to scream, How could God let this happen? But what if God didn't just let it happen ? What if the things you call disappointments are really His appointments-events He is using to make you more like Christ? What if your circumstances are actually the flames of His grace, intended to melt and burn away the undesirable elements in your life, leaving you pure and radiant-like refined silver? You can be defeated by life's unavoidable disappointments, or you can become stronger because of them. Life's disappointments can send you on a dangerous downward spiral into discouragement, depression, or even despair. But in this eye-opening book, Kay Arthur guides you to biblical truths that will help you break that cycle and instead embrace disappointment as the cleansing fire God uses to make you-as silver refined-a reflection of His goodness. Now includes a 16 week Bible study!
- Author BiographyKay Arthur is one of America's best-known and most-beloved Bible teachers and authors. With her husband, Jack, she is the co-founder of Precept Ministries International, the leaders in inductive Bible-study resources. Kay also reaches hundreds of thousands of people internationally through her Precept upon Precept inductive Bible studies. In addition, her daily and weekly television programs air on over 900 stations in 30 countries. - Publisher.
- Author(s)Kay Arthur
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight387 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.