Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionEmmalyn Ross never thought a person could feel this alone. Sustaining a marriage with a man who's t by her side is easy task, especially since her husband currently resides behind impenetrable prison walls. His actions stole her heart's desire and gave their relationship a court-mandated five-year time-out. What didn't fall apart that night fell apart in the intervening years. Now, on a self-imposed exile to Madeline Island--one of the Apostle Islands of Lake Superior--Emmalyn starts rehabbing an old hunting cottage they'd purchased when life made sense. Restoring it may put a roof over her head, but a home needs more than a roof and walls, just as a marriage needs more than vows and a license. With only a handful of months before her husband is released, Emmalyn must figure out if and how they can ever be a couple again. And his silence isn't helping.
- Author(s)Cynthia Ruchti
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.