All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis little volume (the result of meditation and experience) is t intended as an exhaustive treatise on the much written upon subject of the power of thought. It is suggestiive rather athan explanatory, its object being to stimulate men and women to the discovery and perception of the truth that...'they themselves are makers of themselves' by virtue of the thoughts which they choose and encourage; that mind is the master weaver, both of the inner garment of character and the outer garment of circumstance, and that, as they may have hitherto woven in igrance and pain they may w weave in enlightenment and happiness.
- Author(s)James Allen
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1977
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Weight150 g
- Width108 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.