As the Romans Do: Authentic and Reinvented Recipes from the Eternal City by Eleonora Galasso (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.14+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRome is steeped in history and tradition, and this is reflected in the sheer vibrancy and variety of its food. In As the Romans Do, Instagram star and Roman native Eleora Galasso will take you on a journey amongst the houses, the sanpietrini, the tiny side streets, the palazzos, the traditions, the community and the hidden gems of this never ending, always eternal city. From quick and earthy breakfasts and vivacious al fresco meals to brilliant off-the-cuff dinner parties, you will find a recipe to suit every occasion.
- Author BiographyEleonora Galasso's Instagram formula is a unique mix of food and lifestyle in motion, which has won the hearts of over 45k loyal followers. The rule? Food happiness. No one can resist it. Eleonora zigzags between Rome and Paris, and has opened the door to secret locations in the historical centres of both cities, where she organizes cooking workshops and themed events. She runs clandestine pop-up restaurants in the least expected places, consults for major international brands and adores visiting local producers and reporting about it on her blog. www.eleonoragalasso.com/blog As a young girl, Eleonora was forbidden from entering her grandmother's kitchen, but she was allowed to taste the linguine to make sure they were 'al dente'. As is often the case in life, an obstacle turned a young girl's curiosity into a hobby and then a career. In her family home she found a dusty old handwritten recipe book and started playing with the ingredients to make her dinner parties creative and exciting. She went on to train at the Ateneo Italiano della Cucina in Rome and has a Masters in Gastronomy and Food Culture. Her career as a journalist has taken her around the world: whether London, Paris, New York, Sao Paulo or Istanbul.
- Author(s)Eleonora Galasso
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Weight1150 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.