All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionNEW MESSAGES FROM ISAIAH: Ascension Steps According to Isaiah: An Invitation is a book of hope, courage and love. It invites all of humanity to reunite in a conscious way with the higher self, the God within. Isaiah gives detailed information on what ascension is, the new loving energies coming to us w, and how these energies are activating our full potential as a human being. Terry and Kathy share their steps and missteps of growth and ascension as examples of inner housecleaning prompted by the higher frequencies. Discover your purpose and what the twelve-strand DNA system is. Use the Ascension Tools to raise your frequency, to navigate and manage your changes and feelings in full participation with your ascension process. Live life in a new way!
- Author BiographyAuthor, Kathryn Rawlings has given higher self readings and guidance sessions to many for thirty years. With guidance from Isaiah, Kathryn is now offering the steps of direct union and inner guidance with your own higher self, the God within. Co-Author, Terry A Spears, R.PH., author of Call An Angel! Angelic Self Help, under pen name E. A. Terry, offers her experience of the ignition of the Christ Light, subsequent emergence, and guided use of the Ascension Tools.
- Author(s)Kathryn Rawlings
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.