Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionMy neck prickled with heat and, before I had time to analyze the feeling, bony fingers wrapped my arms in a vice. I screamed. I didn't think I'd ever screamed that loud before in my life. It was a long, terrified sound that nearly ripped me in half. I fought the hands that tried to restrain me and was able to turn just eugh to see it was ather hooded figure, their hood too low and dark to discern a face. Laila Benett was perfectly content with her life. She had a loving mother and sister, an amazing best friend and an uncomplicated life. But something changed. Now, she is being stalked by creatures in the night. Her sister has fallen ill, tearing her family apart. Her best friend is missing and she's stuck in the middle of a deadly love triangle. Laila meets Christopher, a seemingly easy-going, yet mysterious teenager. As he drags her deeper into a world she wants part in, her life continues to be put into jeopardy and she fights to find out Christopher's dark secret while battling the confusing attraction she feels towards him. In her quest to uncover Christopher's secrets, she meets Henry, a stranger who looks familiar and kws too much about her. She continues her search and her fight to return her life to rmal, but deep down she kws: things will never be the same again.
- Author BiographyHayley Mills is a writer from Melbourne, Australia. She currently lives in the South-eastern suburbs with her partner. Hayley has studied writing and editing, been a finalist in several writing competition such as The Atlantis Short Story Competition and has taken part in the Melbourne Emerging Writers Festival as a writer in residence. When she is not writing or reading she enjoys watching movies, fighting for the fair treatment of animals and dancing (badly).
- Author(s)Hayley Mills
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.