All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is both comprehensive and comparative in its representation of how the question of asceticism might reorder the way in which we interpret the New Testament.
- Author BiographyLeif E. Vaage is Associate Professor of New Testament Literature and Exegesis of Emmanuel College, Toronto School of Theology of the University of Toronto. He is the author of Galilean Upstarts (1994). Vincent L. Wimbush is Professor of New Testament and Christian Origins at Union Theological Seminary. He has edited several books and is the author of Paul the Worldly Ascetic (1987).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/1999
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byLeif E. Vaage,Vincent L. Wimbush
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.