CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
About this product
- DescriptionA rich, thought-provoking study. Godfrey CheshireTina Hassannia traces the career of Academy Award-winning Iranian filmmaker Asghar Farhadi from his origins as a scriptwriter to rewned director, providing contextual analyses for each of his films, including About Elly and A Separation. Also includes an exclusive, in-depth interview with the filmmaker.
- Author BiographyTina Hassannia is a film critic and writer. Her work has appeared in The Guardian, The Globe and Mail, Slant Magazine, Reverse Shot, Maisonneuve, Guernica, Little White Lies, Keyframe, Grolsch Film Works, and others. She is the co-host of Hello Cinema, a podcast dedicated to Iranian cinema. She was born in Tehran and lives in Toronto, Canada. You can find her online at tinahassannia.com.
- Author(s)Tina Hassannia
- PublisherThe Critical Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationRaleigh, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Critical Press
- Weight200 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.