All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese poems centre on the changing life of a fictional Suffolk village. Mologues are spoken by characters who live in East Suffolk. The poet has drawn on local records and transcribed oral history to create his poetry, successfully catching something of the life of a small community as it emerges through the words and histories of its people.
- Author BiographyJohn Reibetanz's work has appeared in Descant, Poetry, Ariel and The Ontario Review.
- Author(s)John Reibetanz
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.