All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAshlee Chadwick Davenport has been a widow for only a month when she finds disturbing evidence suggesting that her husband Jack--pillar of the community, church deacon, principled businessman--might have been much less horable than he seemed. There are recordings of anymous phone calls alleging Jack was involved in unsavory business transactions. Records of shady land deals. And she finds letters that hint at even darker dealings.
Worse, from an emotional standpoint, Ashe discovers racy photos of her deceased husband with her best friend. She feels as if her marriage and her life have been ripped away from her. Her whole existence has been built on lies.
All she has left is her daughter and the farm that has been in her family for generations. Then, suddenly, even those things are threatened. Jack's death has left her holding something that someone wants very badly. And they'll do anything to get it.
Ashe must draw on her ever-growing anger to find the strength to fight Jack's final legacy: an unkwn, unseen enemy.
- Author(s)Gwen Hunter
- PublisherBella Rosa Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Rosa Books
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound