All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhile mochrome images depicting the town of Ashford entice us to venture down memory lane, those in full colour, for many, illustrate the town within living memory and provide an excellent insight into how Ashford used to look. Ashford in the 1960s & '70s delves into the town's more recent past, showcasing a superb selection of archive colour images from Steve Salter's extensive photograph collection. Who could possibly have guessed what was going to happen to our beloved market town during a period of great change and regeneration.
- Author BiographySteve R. Salter is an acknowledged authority on the history of Ashford and is well-known locally for his popular nostalgia column in the Kent Messenger. He is also the author of six titles on Ashford in the Britain in Old Photographs series. Steve owns an unrivalled collection of many thousands of images of Ashford. He lives in the town and has done so all his life.
- Author(s)Steve R. Salter
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.