All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs it passes from owner to owner, Ashoan's Rug tells the story of how the work of art is t in the creating, but in how the artwork changes lives. A literary magic carpet ride!
- Author BiographyCarrie's non-fiction book, The Last Childhood: A Family Story of Alzheimer's, Three Rivers Press 2000, has been noted as one of the top 100 books written about Alzheimer's. Her first novel, Lillian's Garden, was published by Roundfire Books in 2013. Carrie and her husband, Jeff Leiter, live in Raleigh, North Carolina. They have three children.
- Author(s)Carrie Jane Knowles
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundfire Books
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.