All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an edited collection examining different elements of branding within the context of Asia. Written by experts, it provides insights into current applied research on the relationship between companies, brands and consumers across key Asian ecomies.
- Author BiographyT C Melewar is Professor of Marketing and Strategy at Middlesex University Business School, London, UK and a Visiting Professor at University of Malaya, Malaysia. Bang Nguyen is Associate Professor of Marketing at East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST), School of Business, Shanghai, China. Don E. Schultz is Professor Emeritus-in-Service of Integrated Marketing Communications at Northwestern University. He also holds or has held appointments as an adjunct/visiting professor at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia, Cranfield School of Management in the UK, Tsinghua University and Peking University, China, and the Swedish School of Economics, Finland.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBang Nguyen,Don E Schultz,T C Melewar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.