Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe end of the cold war and the terrorist attacks of 9/11 have brought about profound changes in international politics. A new system of global governance --one that is better suited for the new political realities --is desperately needed. Global governance is defined here as a structure for consultation and cooperation among states to maintain global order, to contain disorder, to promote global prosperity through shared management of an open world ecomy, and to address the difficult issues of global equity, rights, and justice. This Council for Asia-Europe Cooperation (CAEC) book attempts to redefine the roles of Asia and Europe in a changed world. The authors analyze the ways cooperation could enhance global governance --through future multilateralism and international institutions, international ecomic and financial institutions, trade and development, and new security challenges.
- Author BiographyWilliam Wallace is a professor of international relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Young Soogil is chairman of the Korea National Forum, Seoul.
- PublisherJapan Centre for International Exchange
- Date of Publication09/08/2004
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintJapan Centre for International Exchange
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited bySoogil Young,William Wallace
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.