All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere is Mandarin spoken? Where do tigers live? What is the longest river in Asia? This book answers these questions and more as it introduces young readers to the continent of Asia through age-appropriate maps, engaging photographs, and simple text. Topics covered within the book include where the continent is, climate, geography, animals and plants, countries, people and languages, natural resources, cities, and famous places.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHeinemann First Library: Introducing Continents
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width196 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.