All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionTake a new look at Asia, through Maths! Have you got the mathematical stamina to complete the most adventurous calculations that Asia can throw at you? You can work out everything from the total area of Japan including land and water, to how long it would take to ride the entire Trans-Siberian Railway. This unique book teaches key skills in mathematics whilst learning about Asia on the way.
- Author BiographyJoanne Randolph is a published author of children's books. Some of the published credits of Joanne Randolph include Whose Toes Are Those? (Animal Clues), Emergency Helicopters (To the Rescue!), All About an Hour (It's About Time!).
- Author(s)Joanne Randolph
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMathalon Maps
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.