All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionASIAN AFTER WORK is a cookbook for busy people. Taking a simple and practical approach, and using easy-to-find ingredients, Adam Liaw shows how anyone can create authentic and affordable Asian dishes at home without spending hours in the kitchen. From Chicken Kra-Pow, Black Pepper Beef and Grilled Prawns with Salty Lime, to Lychee and Coconut Granita, Leche Flan and Sesame and Honey Ice Cream, ASIAN AFTER WORK brings you family favourites and new creations that you'll come back to again and again. If you love Asian food, let ASIAN AFTER WORK be your guide to the delicious and exciting world of Asian home cooking. Fast, fresh and easy Asian food.
- Author BiographyAdam Liaw is a cook, author and television presenter, best known as the winner of MasterChef Australia. His best-selling debut cookbook, Two Asian Kitchens, was praised by critics and food lovers alike, and he is a regular contributor to numerous publications, including the Sydney Morning Herald and Feast magazine. He is also a columnist for The Wall Street Journal's Scene Asia. On television, Adam hosts the popular SBS food and travel series Destination Flavour and Destination Flavour: Japan. With Asian After Work, Adam shares his love for Asian food and shows it is the answer for anybody who wants fast, simple and healthy food to complement a busy lifestyle.
- Author(s)Adam Liaw
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight1140 g
- Width205 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.02New
- AU $45.04New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.26Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.