All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsian American Studies After Critical Mass is a dynamic collection that showcases the most exciting scholarship in the field from a critical and cultural studies perspective. Comprised of ten original essays written by a group of scholars at the vanguard of the discipline, this collection takes on a range of topics and concerns, including Asian American film and popular culture; Asian Americans at the dawn of the twenty-first century; globalization and transnational citizenship; and queer Asian America. Addressing some of the most exciting issues and ideas in Asian American studies, this book strikes a bold new path for the field. This book can be used in conjunction with the Blackwell Companion to Asian American Studies .
- Author BiographyKent A. Ono is Professor of Asian American Studies and Communications, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, where he is also Director of the Asian American Studies Program. He is co-author of Shifting Borders (with John Sloop, 2002) and co-editor of Enterprise Zones (1996).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKent A. Ono
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.