Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis unprecendented volume assembles the writing of several Asian scholars who present distinctive contributions to psychology concerning the Asian continent, and the Philippines. Drawing freely from the Eastern intellectual traditions, this volume is organized around several themes: the distinctive characteristics of Asian societies; Asian contributions to psychology; and the need for relevant psychological research including indigeus modes of human behavior.
- Author BiographyANAND C. PARANJPE has been teaching psychology at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada. Dr. Paranjpe is the author of In Search of Identity (Wiley, 1975) and Theoretical Psychology: The Meeting of East and West (Plenum, 1984). DAVID Y.J. HO is Reader in the Department of Psychology at the Univeristy of Hong Kong. Dr. Ho is committed to the development of an Asian psychology with indigenous roots in the cultural heritage of Asia. ROBERT W. RIEBER is a Professor of Psychology at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He is the founder and editor of the Journal of Psycholinguistic Research and of Advances in Forensic Psychology, an annual publication.
- Author(s)A. C. Paranjpe,David Y. F. Ho,Robert W. Rieber
- Date of Publication17/11/1988
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.