All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at Asian people who have made a difference within their own country or in the wider world, whether they are rulers and leaders in their field or ordinary people whose actions and example changed the lives of others. Biographies of each individual detail their struggles and achievements, and look at the legacy each created.
- Author BiographyAdam Sutherland works in the media industry and his interests include business, popular culture and the world of celebrity.
- Author(s)Adam Sutherland
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHistory Makers
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white and colour photographs throughout
- Weight324 g
- Width208 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.