Asia's Cauldron: The South China Sea and the End of a Stable Pacific by Robert D. Kaplan (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis title takes a penetrating look at the volatile region that will dominate the future of geopolitical conflict. Over the last decade, the centre of world power has been quietly shifting from Europe to Asia. With oil reserves of several billion barrels, an estimated nine hundred trillion cubic feet of natural gas, and several centuries' worth of competing territorial claims, the South China Sea in particular is a simmering pot of potential conflict.
- Author(s)Robert D. Kaplan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date09/09/2016
- Content Note2 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.