Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $192.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecurity threats in Asia fast become issues for the rest of the world. This introductory and wide-ranging text on the subject takes a thematic approach to assess how localized security issues - from territorial rivalry to the rise of China - materialize as 'ripple effects' across the whole region.
- Author BiographyRobert Ayson is Professor of Strategic Studies at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, where he works closely with the Centre for Strategic Studies. He gained his PhD as a Commonwealth Scholar at King's College London, UK and his MA as a Freyberg Scholar to the Australian National University. His previous writing includes Thomas Schelling and the Nuclear Age (Frank Cass, 2004) and Hedley Bull and the Accommodation of Power (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012). He is an Honorary Professor with the New Zealand Defence Force Command and Staff College and Adjunct Professor with the Australian National University's Strategic and Defence Studies Centre.
- Author(s)Robert Ayson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 maps
- Weight638 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.