All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of solutions to all your housekeeping needs! Banish those stains and transform your home into a palace of sparkling surfaces, clutter-free cupboards and carpets to be proud of. From ovens to fridges to bathrooms, red wine rings, and foul smelling microwaves - Aggie has all the answers to any cleaning question you can think of. From top to bottom, inside and outside, you'll find oodles of nifty ideas to take the drudgery out of cleaning. Erase each and every one of your domestic nightmares - after all, body kws housekeeping quite like Aggie!
- Author BiographyAggie MacKenzie has worked on a number of national magazines, and was associate editor in charge of the Good Housekeeping Institute. Her current work covers variety of areas; aside from co-presenting How Clean is Your House?, she writes a column for The Times, frequently partakes in advertising campaigns and has appeared on many different programmes including Market Kitchen, The One Show and Dancing On Ice. Aggie is married, has two sons and lives in north London.When Aggie's not working, cleaning or tending to her allotment she loves to cook.
- Author(s)Aggie MacKenzie
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight182 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.