Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody's fave agony queen is back - just ask Amy! Haute couture, gorgeous garcons, lush accents, the Eiffel Tower...Paris - c'est magnifique! With her mum's wedding fast approaching, Amy is on a mission to find the perfect bridesmaid dress. And what better place than the fashion capital of the world! She and Clover are on the plane quicker than you can say va-va vroom. But there's trouble in store when they meet a certain Parisian garcon. Ooh-la-la! Hold on to your beret - les filles are on their way.
- Author BiographySarah Webb worked in bookselling for many years and now writes full-time. Her bestselling novels for adults include Always the Bridesmaid and Something to Talk About. Ask Amy Green is her first series for pre-teens. She lives in Dublin with her partner and young family.
- Author(s)Sarah Webb
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleAsk Amy Green
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight255 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.