All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering everything from the basic to the particular such as how to identify your skin type and choose the right products, kitchen sink wonder remedies, dressing for your body type, dealing with beauty emergencies, eating for beauty, eco-friendly alternatives, fitness regimes and tips for improved hair, nails, feet, skin and waistline. From home remedies and ancient wisdom to quick-fix tips and the latest techlogy in skincare or surgery, Bella Blissett offers the answers to the beauty questions that confound women of all ages.
- Author BiographyBella Blissett is a Features writer for the Evening Standard working primarily on fashion, health and beauty spreads. She has covered everything from fitness and nutrition to the organic beauty movement and cosmetic surgery - as well as testing London's latest beauty and holistic health treatments. She coordinates and styles photographic shoots and commissions major interviews with celebrities from the health and beauty industry.
- Author(s)Bella Blissett
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width112 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.