Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the ages men have sought to understand the world, each other, and God. To find the answers we must ask the questions. But how do you kw what to ask? How do you kw who to ask? What better person to answer your greatest questions than God Himself? But is it okay to ask God? Will He really answer? These were some of the questions I had when I first got serious about examining who God is and what He has to say. This book started out as a personal bible study into James 1. As I dug deeper and asked harder and harder questions, God proved his faithfulness by answering every one. It is my sincere hope you will t only learn a thing or two from the answers I found, but also you'll grow confident that you too can ask hard questions and get to the Truth.
- Author BiographyLance Ponder is a resident of rural Southern Indiana where he lives with his wonderful and supportive wife and youngest teenage son. A professional technical writer and webmaster, Ask James is Lance's first book written for public publication. A born again believer from his youth, Lance has searched for answers to life's difficult questions for many years. Unsatisfied with traditional dogma, Lance began seeking answers directly from the word of God and has found fulfillment in the wisdom of God found the law, prophets, Apostles, and our Lord Jesus Christ through the revelation of the Holy Spirit. Lance is currently an active member of Full Gospel Outreach in Salem, Indiana and an active blogger at www.xanga.com/fkiprofessor.
- Author(s)Lance Ponder
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byEmily Christine Ponder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.