All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of gaming has changed a lot since the days of Pong and PacMan. Asking Questions about Video Games gives young readers a look at the techlogy behind today's games, the messages they send, and what they say about our values as a culture. Case studies prompt inquiry, further thinking, and close examination of specific issues. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn new words.
- Author(s)Marie Powell
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Asking Questions about Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.