All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it? How does it work? Curiosity helps us learn more about the world around us. Simple, yet engaging text and colorful images introduce readers to the importance of asking questions, making observations, and finding solutions.
- Author(s)Riley Flynn
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience and Engineering Practices
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Weight386 g
- Width286 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.