All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- Description'A soul-shattering vel that will leave your emotions raw. This story will haunt me forever. Everyone should read it' Guardian In a small town where everyone kws everyone, Emma O'Dovan is different. She is the special one - beautiful, popular, powerful. And she works hard to keep it that way. Until that night ...Now, she's an embarrassment. Now, she's just a slut. Now, she is thing. And those pictures - those pictures that everyone has seen - mean she can never forget. BOOK OF THE YEAR AT THE IRISH BOOK AWARDS 2015. The award-winning, bestselling vel about the life-shattering impact of sexual assault, rape and how victims are treated.
- Author BiographyLouise O' Neill was born in west Cork in 1985. She studied English at Trinity College Dublin and has worked for the senior style director of American Elle magazine. She is currently working as a freelance journalist for a variety of Irish national newspapers and magazines. She lives in Clonakilty, west Cork, her website is louiseoneillauthor.com and you can find her on Twitter @oneilllo
- PrizesWinner of Bord Gais Energy Irish Book Awards: Book of the Year 2015 and Specsavers Irish Children's Book of the Year: Senior 2015. Shortlisted for The Bookseller YA Book Prize 2016.
- Author(s)Louise O'Neill
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight460 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.