Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany tales have been told by Reginald Hill about his rewned mid-Yorkshire detectives, Dalziel and Pascoe. But until w the long-anticipated story of the duo's first reluctant encounter has been withheld. Finally, here for the first time, The Last National Service Man recounts the alarming circumstances that brought them face-to-face (closer, actually) and nearly cost young Peter Pascoe his life. But this is only the first vella in a gathering of four of their most unusual adventures. A crusty and forthright sergeant once gave the detectives a bit of valuable advice: Leave ghosts to them that understands them. You stick to crime. Yet in Pascoe's Ghost, Pascoe boldly investigates the fate of a woman whom one has seen for a year - except her brother, who claims her ghost is haunting him. And Dalziel's Ghost finds the portly inspector surprisingly willing to keep nightly vigil at isolated Sandstone Rigg farmhouse, tracking a ghost reportedly unearthed by recent revations. Perhaps it is fitting that a volume opening with Dalziel and Pascoe's first case should end with One Small Step, which could be their last. The year is w 2012. Pascoe is Commissioner of Eurofed Justice, while Dalziel is deep into retirement and reluctant to emerge. Both, however, are called upon to deal with a case quite unique in two particulars. First, it concerns the first man to be murdered on the moon. What's more, there are precisely two hundred twenty-seven million witnesses to the crime.
- Author BiographyReginald Hill has been widely published both in England and in the United States and has been justly compared with P.D. James and Ruth Rendell.He received Britain's most coveted mystery writers' award, the Cartier Diamond Dagger Award, as well as the Golden Dagger Award for his Dalziel/Pascoe series.Reginald Hill writes thrillers under the name Patrick Ruell.He lives with his wife in Cumbria, England.
- Author(s)Reginald Hill
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDalziel and Pascoe Mysteries (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.36New
- AU $52.54Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.38New
- AU $47.52Used
- AU $16.07New
- AU $8.06Used
- AU $70.49New
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.34New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $26.22
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.74
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.