All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrbane and cosmopolitan, Stanley Moss' poems are the work of a writer once described as 'a citizen of the world, both past and present, one who seems to have been everywhere and missed thing'. In strong lyrics and searching narratives he explores the cultural and spiritual faultlines of our time. As Peter Reading put it, 'The mixture is rich and the erudition worn lightly. What is most convincingly conveyed is a care for humanity'.
- Author BiographyStanley Moss was born in 1925. His previous collections are 'The Wrong Angel' (1969), 'Skull of Adam' (1975) and 'The Intelligence of Clouds' (1989), all published by Anvil. He is the editor and publisher of The Sheep Meadow Press, and makes his living as a dealer in old master paintings. He lives in Riverdale on Hudson, New York.
- Author(s)Stanley Moss
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/1998
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnvil Press Poetry
- Weight200 g
- Width135 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.