All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionASM Handbook Volume 4D is packed with information and kwledge for anyone who uses or works with heat treated steels or cast irons. Written and reviewed by recognized authorities, this new handbook gives you in-depth articles with details on the processing and properties for all significant applications and types of heat treated ferrous alloys. New content includes t only updates on new alloys, but also expanded coverage on the effects of heat treating on the properties for more carbon and low-alloy steels, tool steels, stainless steels, and other high-alloy grades. New articles also describe important topics such as stainless steel surface hardening, heat treatment of steel gears, bearings, boron steels, and precipitation hardening copper steels, and more. From the basic principles of design, steel selection, and the importance of metallurgical structure on properties, this new handbook can help you work out heat treating solutions.
- PublisherA S M International
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationMaterials Park, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA S M International
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Edited byGeorge E. Totten,Jon L. Dossett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.