All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionListing all of the factors that can lead to allergy attacks, this guide offers a range of natural solutions for avoiding and combating these attacks, from homeopathy and naturopathy to acupuncture and aromatherapy. It also pays particular attention to food allergies and those that can affect children. Among the questions the book answers are Is there a link between emotional well-being and allergies? What role does diet play in the development of allergies? and How is it possible to detect an allergy in a child? For readers who have suffered through watery eyes, congested sinuses, and uncontrollable sneezing, this book could prove a priceless resource.
- Author BiographyAndrew Redford is an allergist and an expert on the treatment of immunological diseases.
- Author(s)Andrew Redford
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.