All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionHIGHLIGHT AspectJ in Action, Second Edition is a revised and udated edition, w covering AspectJ 6 and Spring 2.5. It guides Java developers through AOP and AspectJ using practical applications. DESCRIPTION AspectJ shows its real power when combined with Spring. This new edition focuses on Spring-AspectJ integration, which is a major feature of Spring 2.5. Readers will find this edition immensely helpful in answering questions like: * What are the ways to leverage these techlogies? * What applications is AOP suitable for? * What are the best practices and traps? * Which kind of weaving should you use? * When to use Spring AOP and AspectJ AOP? Expert author Ramnivas Laddad shows how to combine techlogies such as Spring, Hibernate, Swing, and JDBC with AspectJ. The book fully covers the latest AspectJ 6 features. The applications and reusable code presented in this book show how AOP vastly simplifies enterprise development. This book is for developers who have experience in AOP and AspectJ, but also for those who are new to both. KEY POINTS * Thorough coverage of AspectJ syntax * Spring integration and weaving models * Enterprise applications of AspectJ * Monitoring and tracing, transaction management, and security MARKET INFORMATION Aspect Oriented Programming has found its way into the mainstream of Java development--most tably through Spring and a variety of JBoss techlogies. AspectJ is by far the most widely recognized tool for AOP, and its recent integration into Spring 2.5 creates a strong motivation for the millions of Spring users to take a closer look at AOP and AspectJ.
- Author BiographyRamnivas Laddad is a well-known expert in enterprise Java, especially in the area of AOP. He is the author of Manning's AspectJ in Action, the best-selling book on AOP and AspectJ that has been lauded by industry experts for its presentation of practical and innovative AOP applications to solve real-world problems. Ramnivas, a Spring framework committer, is also a very active presenter at leading industry events, and has been an active member of both the AspectJ and Spring communities from their beginnings.
- Author(s)Ramnivas Laddad
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication28/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight958 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.