All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAs in other fields of research, the behaviour of consumers has also received a great deal of attention in tourism research over the past few decades due to its growing importance in the efficient marketing and management of tourism operations. The rapid development of IT applications and the equally swift changes of needs and wants have influenced consumers in terms of the behaviour involved in searching for information and in decision-making processes. As such, this book encompasses a collection of chapters addressing various aspects of tourist behaviour, from need-recognition to post-consumption, supported through selected practical examples from a range of countries, such as Portugal, Italy, New Zealand, Jamaica, Taiwan, Malaysia, and South Africa, among others. The book, systematic in structure and thorough in content, is very useful for people who wish to improve and update their current kwledge of tourist behaviour, and also to those carrying out further research on this field.
- Author BiographyMetin Kozak is Professor of Tourism in the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey. He holds both Master's and PhD degrees in Tourism Management. His research focuses on consumer behavior, benchmarking, destination management and marketing, and Mediterranean tourism. He acts as the co-editor of Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research. Nazmi Kozak is Professor of Tourism in the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Anadolu University, Turkey. He gained both his Master's and PhD degrees in Tourism Management. His research activities focus on tourism marketing, history of tourism and bibliometrics. He is the editor of Anatolia: Turizm Arastirmalari Dergisi and the co-editor of Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMetin Kozak,Nazmi Kozak
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.