Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is aimed at constructing a system of concepts for linguistic morphology. In a rigorously deductive way, these concepts are applied to the description of morphological phemena of about 100 languages. The chapters are dedicated to such issues as grammatical case, voice, morph vs. morpheme, morphological processes, agreement and government, phonemization. Being metalinguistically oriented, the book is strongly anchored in typological studies and offers a number of descriptive case studies.
- Author BiographyIgor Mel'?uk, University of Montreal, Canada; David Beck, University of Alberta, Canada.
- Author(s)Igor Mel'Cuk
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 146
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1109 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDavid Beck
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.