All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $80.00Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionAspen's Health Care Quality Review (1999) compiles current, real-world examples of hospitals, health plans, physician practices and other organizations applying quality improvement theory and reaping reduced costs, improved patient satisfaction and improved health outcomes as a result. Each section (organizational quality, quality theory and practice, quality tools and measurement, quality in care) profiles top health care providers around the country and tracks t only clinical improvements but also the organizational changes and philosophy that made them possible. Contact information for each chapter allows readers to go straight to the source for more details, and a wealth of statistics, charts and easily replicated tools help readers apply the information at their own facilities. With Aspen's Health Care Quality Review you'll get award winning articles from our other quality publications, for example, Russ Coile's Health Trends, The Quality Letter for Healthcare Leaders, QRC Advisor, and Journal of Nursing Care Quality. No more combing through various resources for the information you need. We have done it for you!
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/03/1999
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight619 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJane Lowers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.