All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionHappily married to her husband with Asperger Syndrome for 25 years, Ashley Stanford is an expert on how Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) can affect a relationship and her bestselling book has helped thousands of couples. Brought fully up to date, this second edition clarifies the new DSM-5 diagstic criteria and explains how, without a solid awareness of the condition, ASD behaviors can easily be misinterpreted. Stanford's book provides a wealth of strategies for living with the more uncompromising aspects of ASD, pointing out that ASD also brings ermous strengths to a relationship. It shows how understanding the intentions, motivations and reasoning behind ASD behaviors can lead to better communication, relief of tension, and ultimately to a happier, more mutually fulfilling relationship.
- Author BiographyAshley Stanford has worked as a technical writer for 17 years and is the CEO of a successful computer software company. She is the author of Troubleshooting Relationships on the Autism Spectrum and Business for Aspies, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. She and her husband live in California with their four children.
- Author(s)Ashley Stanford
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byLiane Holliday Willey
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.