Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone with a disability, it can be difficult to do even the 'rmal' tasks of life, such as getting dressed, going to work, cleaning the house and doing the grocery shopping. It can also be difficult to have social interactions. The Girl with the Curly Hair describes the difficulty in doing productive tasks via an intangible unit of measurement, 'social energy.' In this book, she looks at how and why managing day to day activities, including socialising with work colleagues, friends and family, is so tiring for people with Asperger's Syndrome and other autism spectrum disorders. She also looks at introversion and extroversion and how they affect social energy. This book will give the reader greater self awareness. The Girl with the Curly Hair hopes they will come away comforted, kwing they are t alone and that there are some things they can do to manage their social energy for a less stressful life.
- Author(s)Alis Rowe
- Date of Publication18/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.