All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis report will focus on Aspet, the home of Augustus Saint- Gaudens, and on his studio, kwn as the Little Studio. The scope of this project as stated in its Project Agreement is limited to providing an update to four previously compiled historic structure reports for the main house (Aspet) and the Little Studio. The current project had two primary purposes. The first was to update the buildings' developmental and architectural history - i.e., to document changes to Aspet and the Little Studio from 1977 to the present, according to the Cultural Resource Management Guideline (NPS- 28),1 while organizing the data in a chrology format. This report includes a brief review of the architectural development of the structures prior to 1977, as provided in the previous reports. It will t restate physical descriptions as found in those reports. However, if a feature has been added, changed, or removed, such changes were documented. The second primary component of this report was the determination and evaluation of the structures' character- defining features (CDFs). Identifying the CDFs of each building will help guide the park's decisions when future projects that may impact the architectural appearance and integrity of Aspet and the Little Studio are planned and implemented.
- Author(s)Judith Q Sullivan,U S Department O National Park Service
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.