All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an old saying that you are a writer until you have published your first book or script then you become an author or screenplay writer. Well, I personally believe that in today's ever-changing world the transition happens only when you perfect your skills to include promoting your work. There are hundreds of self-help books on this very subject matter, all trying to share their secret formula to success. What is that sought after, sure-fire secret to success? No one kws for sure. One thing is for certain the competition is fierce. Precisely why Aspiring Writers Guide was written. This step-by-step writers tool does t replace hard work, dedication and persistence, but it does provide proven techniques to organize and streamline your writing endeavors while including the foundation to a solid marketing plan that is intended to pave the way to your success.
- Author BiographyLinda Daly - wife, mother of seven, grandmother of 6, CEO of LSP Digital, LLC, President of Artistic Endeavors, LLC, retired V.P. of 'Barefoot Productions', (local theatre group, Plymouth MI, ) author and screenwriter, believes firmly that all things are possible with faith, determination, and, above all - imagination. Now, in her late 50's, Linda continues her quest and passion for life by working on several manuscripts and screenplays; while assisting others in seeing their dreams come to fruition, all the while holding on to her beliefs that without the guidance and direction from above, none of this would be possible.
- Author(s)Linda Daly
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.