Assassin's Creed Unity: Abstergo Industries New Employee Handbook by Christie Golden (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by curlalex
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgent: At Abstergo Entertainment, history is an experience. Our work t only enriches lives, it brings out truths that time has forgotten. But as many of our analysts have learned, testing these experiences is t easy. These files represent the work of the first analyst to take on the case of Subject 44412Ar Dorian. Living through the bloodiest days of the French Revolution, Dorian s life certainly took many dark turns, but those memories and choices are his own. Up until w, Dorian has proven to be one of the biggest challenges for our research team. We believe that there is valuable information to be gleaned from this subject, and our hope is that you will succeed where others have failed. Familiarize yourself with your predecessor s file as you make your way through this case. Steel yourself, and stay focused. Don t let us down. Your work so far has t gone unticed. Here is your chance to prove yourself.
- Author BiographyAward-winning and seven-time New York Times best-selling author Christie Golden has written over40 novels and several short stories in the fields of science fiction, fantasy, and horror. Among her many projects are novels for Star Trek, Star Wars including Fate of the Jedi, which she co-wrote with authors Aaron Allston and Troy Denning as well as novels for Blizzard s World of Warcraft and StarCraft franchises. Golden launched the TSR Ravenloft line in 1991 with her first novel, the highly successful Vampire of the Mists, which introduced elven vampire Jander Sunstar. Several original fantasy novels include On Fire s Wings, In Stone s Clasp, and Under Sea s Shadow, the first three in her multibook fantasy series The Final Dance. Born in Georgia with stints in Michigan, Virginia, and Colorado, Golden has returned to the South for a spell and currently resides in Tennessee. Christie is the author of Insight Editions other Ubisoft book, Assassin s Creed(r) IV Black Flag: Blackbeard: The Lost Journal. The third largest independent game publisher in the world, Ubisoft is the company behind iconic brands such as Tom Clancy(r), Prince of Persia(r), and Just Dance(r). Ubisoft s twenty-six creative studios work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that offer not only moments of pure fun, escapism, and adventure, but also opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Ubisoft is based in Montreuil-sous-Bois, France. Andy Belanger works as a freelance cartoonist and illustrator out of the Montreal-based Studio Lounak; he does work in the mainstream comic market, plus a wide variety of work for the Canadian film and television industry. In the mainstream comic market, Belanger has worked for such comic publishers as DC Comics, WildStorm, Devil's Due, and Boom! He is the artist on IDW s four-volume adventure title Kill Shakespeare. The series has garnered glowing reviews the New York Times described it as gripping, violent and dark fun. The acclaimed Broadway and Hollywood director Julie Taymor mentioned Kill Shakespeare on The Colbert Report, and Stephen Colbert replied, Make that movie! For DC Comics, Andy worked on Swamp Thing with Scott Snyder and Jeff Lemire and is the creator of the DC digital comic series, Bottle of Awesome ; for Image Comics, he worked on the newly announced Southern Cross ; and he self-published the series Black Church. He loves dogs, cats, and anything involving monsters. He lives in Montreal. Karl Kerschl is no stranger to the world of Assassin s Creed. He co-wrote and co-illustrated three original Assassin s Creed graphic novels: The Fall, The Chain, and the recently released Brahman. When he s not working with Ubisoft, he s drawing superhero comics for DC Comics and Marvel or updating his weekly webcomic, The Abominable Charles Christopher. You can find more of his work at karlkerschl.com. He lives in Montreal.
- Author(s)Christie Golden
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Weight1270 g
- Width235 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.