All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book shows the reader what is Binge Eating Disorder. Do you have this disorder and a step by step simple way of solving your Binge Eating Disorder for good.
- Author BiographyAaron Capp is a problem solver and has been his whole working life. The Author has personally recovered from cancer; his doctor gave him a choice chemo or death. It was an easy decision to pick which path to go down. This made him think more about others than himself. Capp was startled to discover the many health and mental confusions people have in their lives and is writing books that address these problem and a solution so people can have a better and healthier life. Cap travels with his family; he is a person with a warm and caring personality, talking to friends and strangers he has learned the many problems people have. It is this relationship he is able to focus on people's obstacles and how to resolve them. Aaron Capp lives in a quite location in the Northwest with his wife June and his two children Megan and Scott.
- Author(s)Aaron Capp
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.