All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.77Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
About this product
- DescriptionAssembling traces of hope and human striving, the philosophy of Ernst Bloch (1885-1977) offers an interpretation of the meaning of utopia. This examination relates Bloch's work to the post-modern theory of Lyotard, Derrida, and Foucault and explores its roots in the paradigm of modernism as developed by Kant, Hegel, Marx, Freud, and Heidegger. Providing a comprehensive view of Bloch's life and work, this study also treats a wide variety of themes in the traditions of European philosophy and culture and should be of interest to scholars in all of the humanistic disciplines.
- Author BiographyThe Author: John Miller Jones received his B.A. degree from Memphis State University in 1983 and his Ph.D. from Emory University in 1993. He is currently a lecturer of English and American Studies at the Universitaet Hannover in Germany.
- Author(s)John Miller Jones
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in European Thought
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.